a Startling Discovery: Judicial Perspectives on Discovery in
Federal and State Courts
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2023
Time: 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Credits: 1.0 EP
- James C. Wilkey, Dixon, Scholl, Carrillo, P.A.
- The Honorable Joshua A. Allison, District Court Judge, Second Judicial District Court, New Mexico
- The Honorable Gregory J. Fouratt, United States
Magistrate Judge, U.S.D.C.N.M
Important information & login instructions:
- Registration closes the day before the program; registration and payment must be received prior to 10 am MT.
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive emails with instructions to join.
- This webinar uses the GoToWebinar platform. This platform works best on Google Chrome browsers.
- Emails may come from our technology platforms and not a State Bar email address. Please check your junk folder as well.