Follow Me on Insta! Social Media in Your Practice
– How, Why, and What are the Risks?
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Time: Noon - 1 p.m.
Credits: 1.0 EP
William Slease is the Professional Development Program Director for the State Bar of New Mexico. In addition to his duties at the State Bar, he serves as an adjunct professor at the University of New Mexico School of Law where he teaches Ethics, 1L Lab, and serves as a practice skills evaluator for the evidence-trial practice skills course. He formerly served as the Chief Disciplinary Counsel for the New Mexico Supreme Court Disciplinary Board. He is a member of and former President of the National Organization of Bar Counsel, and a former Co-Chair of the National Task Force for Lawyer Well-being. Prior to his work in the public service sector, he was in private practice with an emphasis in civil rights, employment and tort litigation.
Important information & login instructions:
- Registration closes the day before the program; registration and payment must be received prior to 10 am MT.
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive emails with instructions to join.
- This webinar uses the GoToWebinar platform. This platform works best on Google Chrome browsers.
- Emails may come from our technology platforms and not a State Bar email address. Please check your junk folder as well.