How to Stay “Professional” When Videoconferencing:
It’s Not As Hard As You Think!
Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
Time: 11:00 a.m. - Noon
Credits: 1.0 EP
You will learn:
- How professionalism is defined
- Why it is important to always be professional in online meetings
- Examples of unprofessional behavior
- Tips for projecting professionalism
Originally Recorded: May 1. 2021
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D.:
Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D. is a marketing and management strategist, trainer and business development coach. She works with professionals and professional service firms to structure and implement growth programs that are targeted, strategic and practical. Her book, Strategic Networking for Introverts, Extroverts and Everyone In-between (American Bar Association, Law Practice Division, 2019) forms the basis for a training and coaching program that links business development networking activities with both personal and firm goals.
Carol helps individuals and firms structure their practice around their clients. Her approach is captured in her book, Build Your Practice the Logical Way – Maximize Your Client Relationships (with Steven Skyles-Mulligan, American Bar Association, 2012) which provides a guide to growing a practice by focusing on best clients, understanding their perspective, creating client-focused communication and process protocols and prospecting for new clients similar to the best clients.
Important information & login instructions:
- This is not eligible as part of the 2023 Annual Pass.
- Minimum attendance requirements must be met. No partial credit available.
- Registration closes the day before the program; registration and payment must be received prior to 10 a.m. MT the day before the event.
- About a day before the webinar, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions to join. Please contact us prior to the program if you do not receive this email/link.
This program is available online only through a desktop, laptop, iPad or mobile device with Internet capabilities. It is considered a live program and attendees will receive live CLE credit after attending