Flashes of Brilliance: Putting the Power Back in PowerPoint
Date: Friday, December 17, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. - Noon
Credits: 1.0 G
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Deliver complex information in compelling, easy-to-understand ways.
- Present your slides while staying connected to your audience.
- Leverage the strength of PowerPoint without being dominated by it.
Originally Recorded July 10, 2020
This is a “simulive” rebroadcast of a previously recorded presentation. Presenter will be available during the rebroadcast to answer questions.
Steve Hughes is President Hit Your Stride, LLC, a communications consultancy that helps people look and sound smart when they talk. He is the author of Captivate: Presentations That Engage and Inspire and he has been featured on NPR, CBS, and BBC Radio and in The Wall Street Journal and Businessweek. He is also the proud creator of “International Be Kind to Lawyers Day,” which is observed annually on the second Tuesday in April.
Today he works with a short list of blue chip clients including AmLaw 200 law firms, national associations, and leading universities. Prior to launching Hit Your Stride, Steve was the co-owner of an award-winning 50-person advertising agency in St. Louis where he delivered hundreds of presentations with millions of dollars on the line.
He holds a BA in French Literature and European History from the University of Kansas and an MBA in Marketing from Washington University in St. Louis, where he was awarded the prestigious Olin Cup.
Important information & login instructions:
- This is not eligible as part of the Fall Season Pass.
- Registration closes the day before the program; registration and payment must be received prior to 10 a.m. MT the day before the event.
- Once registered for the webinar, you will receive emails (one day before and shortly before the start time) with instructions to join and a link to check your computer system requirements. Join the webinar up to 30 minutes prior to the start time.